Postgraduate studies

Hello everyone again!

Today I am supposed to tell you about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future. However, I must admit that I have very few clear things regarding my academic future and among these there is no specific postgraduate course because I have not done much research on it. Also, the only thing I have a mind for now is to think about this semester that has been more stressful than I expected.

Despite that, if I have other clear things, for example I want to study something related to public politics. On the other hand, I would also like to have many opportunities to study abroad and I have considered many countries where they teach learning focused on my mention of interest, such as Canada, France and Scotland. Although the latter is more on a personal, haha.

Another thing that I am also very clear about is how I would like to study: In person. Honestly, online and distance learning has been one of the worst modalities I have had to experience, therefore, I would not repeat it or consider it an option once this pandemic is over.

Finally, although I have already mentioned what my area of ​​academic interest is (both in this blog and in previous ones), I want to add that I have an open mind to other types of studies or mentions because I know myself. I know that probably in the future my dreams may be completely different from what I have today.

Pd: This is a picture of me when my life was easier

I hope you have a good weekend!


Comentarios

  1. jajajajaj I agree with you, online and distance learning is the worst :c
    And just like you I'm find it hard to think about doing a postgraduate course in the future, the truth is that I prefer to concentrate on being able to finish this semester.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Policy it's an interesting area for postgrads!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Holiday

Free Topic!

My Future Job