Free Topic 2.0: Adoption Stories.

Hello everyone again!

Today I want to tell you the adoption stories of 3 of my 5 puppies.

The first was Almendra. I was around 10 years old when my mom took me and my sister to a dog fair near where we lived. She had promised us that we would adopt a puppy there as long as it wasn't going to grow up much. The problem was that we were late and all the puppies had been adopted, except for one that was not even a puppy. She was already two years old and had a pink dotted dress. She won me over from the first minute and I insisted until my mom relented and we took her to our house. She is currently 11 years old.


The second was Leika. I remember that about 3 years ago I was taken to the Embalse Del Yeso to be in the snow. Short story: I could not meet the snow because there were constructions on site and they did not let us pass. However, on the way to the place we saw a puppy alone and in the middle of nowhere. My mom was very sorry and when we were going back to the house, we decided to get closer. We got in the car with her and we left. She is currently 4 years old.


The third was Kira. I remember that at the end of 2017 I was on my way home after a day of school when I saw her. She was a puppy, she was sick and very dirty due to abandonment. I was so sad that I came crying to the house to tell my mom. From that day on I started bringing her food and water every day until she became confident and we were able to take her home. We take her to the vet, we take care of her until healthy and we decide to adopt her.

Comentarios

  1. aaww I love your stories, it is beautiful to adopt puppys, they are so amaizing and cute :)
    I also have a 11 years old dog, and a cat named Almendra!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What beautiful stories! and I think it's great that you have adopted; and in the photos they look beautiful unu (in my case my family does not like pets very much, so I do not have: c).

    ResponderBorrar
  3. aaaaa this stories thrill me ,
    how cool to have adopted almendra even though it wasn't a puppy<3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Adopt is a very good action and the dogs seems very happy and beautiful in the images uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  5. That are really beautiful stories, adopt a dog is one of the most amazing thing in the world, and your puppies are really pretty!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. What beautiful stories. I really loved them! I congratulate you and your family for your great heart and solidarity. Your puppies look beautiful, by the way :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Omg that was so cute. My dog also is adopted and we love him so much. Your dogs seems very kind specially Almendra. :))

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Holiday

Free Topic!

My Future Job