Free topic 3!

Hi, everyone!

This time I would like to finish telling you the adoption stories of my five puppies, since in one of the previous blogs the stories of two of them were pending. 

The fourth adopted is called Chasca and its history is very simple. My mom was driving around Talagante when she looked at a white fluff that was walking disoriented between the cars, she worried that they might run over her, parked her car and went to look for it to bring it to the house. The idea at the beginning was to heal him, sterilize him and give him up for adoption to a responsible family. However, little by little he won over my mother's heart with his protective and charismatic personality. In fact, he became so overprotective of my mom that every time she is in the house, he follows her everywhere and growls at me and my sister when we get too close to her. For the same reason, we also call it ‘the toxic’, haha.

The fifth adopted is Dante. The truth is, we haven't formally adopted him or talked about it, so we're just a temporary home to him. Still, I wanted to include it because it has been with us for more than two months. Well, his story is also simple and it happens almost similarly to the Chasca story, with the difference that my mom was driving in the fields (she works there) when she saw him walking on the side of the trail. What caught her attention was that he was malnourished, his hip looked crooked and one of his hind legs kept her up. The problem was that he was very suspicious, so my mom could not bring it to him right away, so she was "aguachando" until she let himself get up and she could bring it to him. We managed to go to the vet a couple of times before the quarantine and he told us that he had a broken leg that healed badly and that was why he couldn't support his leg, but at least it didn't hurt. So, now we just hope we can go to the vet again and determine if it can be straightened.

Anyway, now he's with us and he's a total destroyer, haha. Even just using three paws is a whirlwind in the house breaking everything in its path and playing all the time with my other dogs.

Comentarios

  1. I remember the story about your other puppies and I really like them all, I think they are so beautiful and it is so amazing you adopted them!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello, I remember the other stories of your adopted puppies too. I find it incredible the great love that you and your family feel for animals and all the care that you give them. You are a great example to follow.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Holiday

Free Topic!

My Future Job