A country I would like to visit

Hi, everyone!

One country that I would like to visit is Scotland because since I was little I think that is a mysterious, magical, and beautiful place that has a lot of culture to know and study. Also, this place has many tourist destinations, very attractive medieval architecture and natural landscapes that can be fascinating to walk alone, with family or friends.

What about the country?

Scotland occupies the northern third of the island of Great Britain along with a huge number of small islands surronding and its capital is Edinburgh. Now, this country has several aspects that I find very interesting. However, two main ones fascinate me: being the place where the Loch Ness monster lives and that its national animal is a unicorn.

If I have the chance to go, I would like to visit Loch Ness, tour the streets of Edinburgh, Stirling Castle, and Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, attend the Highland Games, eat your traditional Porridge breakfast, among many other activities.


Finally, an experience that I would love would be live and study there. I like the idea of ​​being able to study their culture, customs, and history more deeply than tourists are taught. Also, I would can learn their other national language: Scottish in the same territory where it is spoken. In other words, I feel like it would be an educational and refreshing experience.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Scarlette, I really liked your post! It made me realise that I would also like to visit Scotland, I really like it´s landscapes and the fact that some places seem like they are taken from a written tale.
    I hope you can go there!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Holiday

Free Topic!

My Future Job